Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boobie-Thon

This is a late edit. My girl M is in need of advice. She is beginning divorce proceedings and she needs some help. If you have been through it or have some advice or just a nice word to lend please go hit her up and show some support. I know you all will cover her up, so thanks in advance for it.

Ok I know I posted this in Sageville but I know a lot of y'all don't participate over there. Here is a good cause and even you other Hot Dads can play for extra donations!!!
Check it out!


Ok its on again..... The Boobie-thon. The ever so Boob-i-rific Snarkalicious one is having a Boobie-thon. Here's what she says....

I will post the photos weekly (I can link you, or you can submit anonymously) and keep a running tab of money raised. If you don't feel like you can participate by showing your boobs (again, tasteful - cleavage is okay, nipples not so much), please consider making a direct donation. You can also help by donating prizes to be awarded to Boob-A-Thon participants (contact me if you'd like to help).
The stipulations are:
1) Submission must be tasteful
2) Submission must be your own (please don't send me photos of your neighbor's rack - I don't want any nasty grams in my inbox)
3) Only one submission per person (if you are undecided and want to send a couple photos, that is fine, but I will select which to post, and it will only be counted as 1 monetary amount)
4) While I am hoping that I will get more submissions than I can keep up with, please understand that I am not a millionaire (plus, I have a NKOTB habit to support!) and will need to cap off the donations at the amount that best suits myself and my family
How to participate: Email me at snarkysarah AT gmail DOT com Include your name (or blog name) and if you would like to be linked or not Keep yourself healthy, check your "girls" and Remember Betty...

Remember that boobs are earning $2 for each submission (in the case of Barb & her daughter - that's a $4 earning!).

And to spice it up a bit - I will pay $3 for each MAN that submits his boobs!!!!

So, let's go!!!!

Email your submission to:
snarkysarah AT gmail DOT com

The Boob-A-Thon is running until at least March 30th so there's still plenty of time!


Extra for guys? Come on now fella's don't be a candy ass. Send her your boobie pic!

Who is in for that? Own your decision folks, either "I'm in" or "no thanks I'm a sissy I hope they never cure breast cancer, I hate boobies." Let me know how you are gonna play it.
Two options really.

Check out the first two weeks submissions! HERE and HERE.
If you must you can copy us on your pics!
hehe.

Ok the facts are that exactly 1 one, o-n-e, uno guy sent last year.......... that'd be me. We have already doubled that because my bud Hubman sent his is. Let get 10 guys, come o fella's, don't be a split tail......... Tent, you in? Russ? The rest of y'all? ****Edit... 2 HOTDADS (and one HOTDADS Bride) representin!! I'm thinking at least some of you other HD's and a big ole bunch of you sexy ladies reading will submit.

Tell Mrs. Snarky HotDads sent you.

Surely 10 of y'all chicks will send pics and 5 of y'all hot dads!! Do it now. Point, Click, Send!

Come on, don't suck, send em in!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all for curing breast cancer (especially since my mom has it) but I don't know about sending pictures!
Can we just donate money instead?

TentCamper said...

I am not sure if I should send in a picture...I mean I don't think that making all women drool and start stalking me would be fair to Mariah. I'll see what she thinks.

Hubman said...

The wife and I already sent ours to her!

Come on people, you don't have to show skin, and it's for a good cause!

Amber said...

I'll go participate, and I'll even whore the post out for ya ;o)

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

alright, alright, I'm in. Don't say I never did anything for ya...

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is good good good......

Anonymous said...

Atta boy TC

Susan said...

Divorce?? Shit, where do you start? Good luck and literally live by the rule that no matter how bad it gets, always make the decision that you'll be able to look back on and say I handled all of this with respect. You'll have to repeat it ten times a day, but I swear, it's so worth it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails