Monday, December 5, 2011

You Can Make Money With Google!

It's true! After 3 years and nearly 800 posts, my blog Dogs & Jeans has finally broken through the $100 threshold. At a pace of $0.03 a day, it takes quite a while for those visits to add up, but if you are patient, and post relentlessly about the world of politics and current events, you too can receive some Christmas spending money every three years.

So what are people searching for on Google that is bringing them to Dogs & Jeans today? You'd be surprised:
  • Demotivation
  • Drunk Girls
  • James Bond
  • Mommy
  • Christmas
  • Ugly Fat People
  • Canadian Girls (but not the drunk ones)
  • Boobs
  • Fat Actress
  • Bad Mom
Now if only I could roll all those terms into one news story, I might receive my next $100 cheque sooner.

4 comments:

Web Design India said...

Very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

Mock said...

That's pretty funny, I'm going through the same thing now with AdSense. Up to 20 bucks! One day I'll be able to cash out. Check out my site www.whobuysthisstuff.com to see the goofiness that will hopefully get me paid!

randy said...

Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? Please email me back. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com

hager ali said...

شركه تنظيف اثاث بالجبيل
شركه تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مدارس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالجبيل
افضل شركة تنظيف بيوت بالجبيل
https://almthaly-dammam.com
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل, شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل, شركه تنظيف شقق بالجبيل, افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل, شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل, شركة تنظيف مسابح بالجبيلبالجبيل

Related Posts with Thumbnails