The Modern Art Enthusiast is freaking brilliant!
If my women friends knew I was laughing so hard after reading your blog, I would lose my hot momma card. And I am. A hot momma that is.
Love the Gulf Disaster one...
great ideas :)
wow...Hot!
Yeah, I'm thinking I should of went with the "gulf disaster". That one is HOT!Thanks for sharing.
I should've read your blog sooner, dammit.I could've so rocked the gulf disaster costume!
Post a Comment
Subscribe
7 comments:
The Modern Art Enthusiast is freaking brilliant!
If my women friends knew I was laughing so hard after reading your blog, I would lose my hot momma card. And I am. A hot momma that is.
Love the Gulf Disaster one...
great ideas :)
wow...Hot!
Yeah, I'm thinking I should of went with the "gulf disaster". That one is HOT!
Thanks for sharing.
I should've read your blog sooner, dammit.
I could've so rocked the gulf disaster costume!
Post a Comment