Friday, June 5, 2009

Emancipate Yourself

With it being Friday and all, I thought that I’d take this time to do some good…spread the wealth…share our readers…give back…

Well…you get the point.

I am officially asking ALL of the Hot Dads Hot Mamas (and any other readers) to participate in a new blog set up by one of our resident Hot Mamas Miss Grace along with A Little Left Of Lost and Why Moms Drink Rum (***who are now being officially invited to join the ranks of Hot Mama-dom.)

I am strongly urging all Hot Mamas to send in their pics. Just go to Boob Emancipation and send them your goods.
**Note…the pictures do not have to be R rated and do not have to reveal anything that you would like to keep covered.
***Additional not…obviously more brownie points will be given to those who can make a Hot Dad smile.

Since this site went up, I have been by each day to see their new additions. One thing that I like about the site is that it is done tastefully and I can look at boobs while leaving a bit to the imagination.

The thing I don’t get is the name of the blog…Emancipate is to set free…I did not see anything that was set free. Everything was holstered and at the ready…but not freed.

That being said…It still gets a Hot Dads ‘thumbs up’ and we would be honored to have them wear the Hot Mama badge of honor on their site.

14 comments:

Just Jules said...

Great site! Don't know if I'll post - not much to show ;)

Just wanted to remind everyone to submit their questions for Ask Dads... I want it to happen on Monday.

Off to email mine.

Ashley said...

Soooo, if I wanted Hot Dads props for my blog I would have to provide some boobage....?

Jenny Grace said...

You're right, the name is a little off, but we were THE DRUNK when we thought of what will henceforth be known as THE BEST IDEA EVER.

Off to spread the word. Thanks for the write-up.

Why Mom Drinks Rum said...

Thanks hot Dad! I think it's more that they are TRYING to emancipate themselves. Uh, yeah. I'm going with that. And also, more drinks.

*SMOOCH*

PS I'm in love with your significant other. She.Is.Awesome.

www.boobemancipation.com

Mariah said...

I'm going to take some pics...

Now, where is my wonder bra??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props! I'm with Why Mom Drinks Rum & Miss Grace: We were not at our most sober moment when we came up with this. But it is BRILLIANT, I tell you!!

Kevin McKeever said...

Tent -- You are dedicated to the cause. Damn these moobs of mine!

Trooper Thorn said...

At last, breast on the Internet. Why didn't someone think of this before?

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay I just read the best post about a bra that shows ur horny but these girls I have r already hard to miss so....

If u have time u hot dads need to comment and tell me how it is over at realworldvenusmars.blogspot.com...

Oh and of course any hot mammas but that is assumed! Have a good friday!

SingleParentPlus2 said...

I never thought to just come out and ask. Nice strategy.

SweetPeaSurry said...

Hey now, if I recall correctly (and I have super-strong recollection abilities) there was in fact ONE boob that had been emancipated, although it had been attached to another entity. I just don't KNOW what the hell that was all about!

blessings!

Baylee said...

love that blog!!!! Miss Grace got me hooked! I even sent her a booby shot. So much fun!!!

M said...

I'll play!

Shoot me an email with the address to send the girls to. I can't click on the link from work because of the name. Would love to play though.

Life, Love And Lola said...

What the hell...I'll send them a pic of the puppies...may even let them breathe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails