Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Lava Spews - All Over The Place

As the temperatures around the country are cooling off and Fall is in full effect, I thought it a good time to spread some more hotness throughout the nation.

I knew that I would not have much time to scout for more hotties, as Halloween, Turkey Day and Christmas are all just right around the corner, so I have spent the past week trolling.

You’ll all be happy to know that my search was so successful that this blog is slowly turning into quite the lava pit.

So, without further ado….I’d like to present you all with our newest Hot Mamas!!!!!!!


UberDorkGirlie of Life in Monkeyland
Faerie Mom of TheFaerieCastle
VodkaMom at VodkaMom

I highly recommend that you jump over there and show them some love…as they will be visiting all of you to do the same!

Lastly folks, We’ve had a bit of a shift in contributors here at Hot Dads.
A few of the boys were not able to fit extracurricular blogging into their busy lives and had to step back (for now) and we have also added some new testosterone to the mix.

Please bow and welcome:
Surfer Jay from I have to wipe their what?
CanadianBaldGuy
and
Mocha Dad

14 comments:

DGB said...

I for one welcome our new Hot Dad contributors. Hopefully you will survive the initiation.

DGB said...

And a big congrats to our new Hot Mamas!!

Momma Sunshine said...

Welcome to your newest Hot Dads...especially Canadianbaldguy. 'Cuz, well, he's at least two dozen shades of awesome.

What, me? Biased?? ;-)

OneZenMom said...

Welcome new Hot Mamas!!! And looking forward to seeing what the new Hot Dads have to say. I read Surfer Jay's blog, but the others are new to me. Can't wait! :)

TentCamper said...

Congrats and welcome to all Hotties!!! you guys all rock and we look forward to a long, Hot relationship!!!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Wow guys welcome to the Lava pit! Can't wait to hear what u have to say :)

Vodka Mom said...

I am honored and SPEECHLESS. Which doesn't happen very often......


xox

WeaselMomma said...

I love vodkamom and have to check out the other moms. I know Surfer Jay and MochaDad and they are great choices as contributors. Congrats on great taste.

pamela said...

wow congrats ladies! Its my first time here and im excited! heading over to vodka mom's blog first!

dadshouse said...

I love hotness! Welcome all!!

Susan said...

I already know VodkaMom... I'm off to check the others...

Brandy said...

Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the new hotties. Both literally & figuratively.

Ice hockey bag said...

Hi, this is my first time here and fond blog very interesting. so I would like to visit here frequently if you will allow.

hot russian said...

Congrats and welcome to all Hotties!!! you guys all rock and we look forward to a long, Hot relationship. Best of luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails