Sunday, October 11, 2009

Caption contest, Funnies, Sunday Slides

Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a

Redneck are all walking together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total',

says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada '

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians

can come into our precious land.'

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Redneck says, 'I am very curious.

Please tell me more about this wall.'

The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out;

it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Redneck gets in his truck , cracks a beer, gets a chew,

smiles and says,

'Fill it with water.'

Score one for the necks'!!!


1. She does need to take the trash out! Just sayin.



2. True True, the bride doesn't see it that way though!



For the record I was going to put Tent Camper and Mariah or Hubman and Veronica in there but I didn't!

A senior citizen goes in for his yearly
Physical with his wife tagging along.

When the doctor enters the examination
Room he says, "I will need a urine sample,
A stool sample, and a sperm sample."





The man, being hard of hearing, turns
To his wife and asks, "What did he say?"
The wife yells back to him,


"GIVE HIM YOUR UNDERWEAR"

thats funny right there!

3. Feel free to steal that and send to any know it alls you know!


4. If you don't t least snigger somethin is ailin you.



What do you get when you mix PMS with GPS????????









A crazy bitch who will find you!!!!!!!!

LOL

5. I got nuttin.


Caption Contest!

(note the tiger)




Gotta bring your best stuff this week this one will be tough to win I'm thinking.

Try me HERE for some sexy slides.

5 comments:

Chapter Two said...

"Sh*t honey!!!!" hubby says
"What the h*ll do you think I am doing!" says wife rudely

hubby walks away and says no more ;)

get it?

Anonymous said...

BFD

hehehehheheehheheheh

Excellent!

Anonymous said...

LOL@ TC!!!!

Zen, hell it wuz prolly her hubs! He prolly chummed up the tigers and lions!!!!

Chapter Two said...

ha! Zen Mom is getting a little feisty ... goodness!

dadshouse said...

The kids hiding from the single gloved one is hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails