Sunday, October 18, 2009

Funny, Sunday Slides, Link

First y'all could go over here and give Sandi a little love.

Love Story




I will seek and find you . ..
I shall take you to bed and
have my way with you

I will make you ache, shake
& sweat until you moan & groan.

I will make you beg for mercy,
beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point
that you will be relieved when
I'm finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you
will be weak for days.

All my love,














The Flu

Now, get your mind out of
the gutter and go get your
flu shot!

1. Surely someone called HRS!



2. Purple chair! Can you believe it?





Breaking News (AP):

Th is just in!!! Obama wins the Heisman Trophy after watching a college football game!!!

hehehehehe

3. I need this one daily!


4. LOL!




Ok y'all don't let TC win every week!



Give the caption your best shot! Y'all have z big weekend! I'm sure I posted HERE too.

9 comments:

chocdrop said...

Damn Sage you had me going with the first lines.....that'll me. I should know you better than that!!

#2 I am going to dye my recliner right now if it means I get that kind of action...lol

TentCamper said...

I need a purple chair in my room!!!!

as for the caption...
"Damn baby...every time I get out of this chair....you put me right back in it."
or
"Oh...excuse me miss...I was trying to grab my cane."
or
"I love these new brakes that the nursing home is providing now."

Keith Wilcox said...

Ok Ok that love story was somewhat unexpected. My boy just came down with something this morning, si I'm hoping I wasn't too late with the flu shot.

Anonymous said...

LOL@ TC

I need a purple chair too!

KW hope your son is feeling better!u

Chapter Two said...

I don't know. I like the cane one.

The virus love story is whipping through this house.

Amber said...

I don't believe in flu shots, cute story though...and my mind was definitely in the gutter. Kinda made me sad I didn't get a letter like this for my B/D until I read the from.
This is the picture from the Urban Dictionary for "Dirty Old Man"!

Unknown said...

Love Story had me quivering in my chair! I'm gonna forget the flu part though.

And I LOVED the Obama thing!

I have a tee shirt that says, "I'm just one big freaking ray of sunshine".

hot russian said...

I like the Obama thing. I enjoy this post. I wanna a same chair in my room too.

Shon said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful material.
monterey hotels cannery row | free mmorpg online games | dentists in north vancouver

Related Posts with Thumbnails