Monday, September 28, 2009

Ask Hot Dads

ZenMom asked:

1 - How do you make financial decisions at your house? Is someone "in charge"? Do you work them out together? Does who is earning more (or all) of the money factor into it? Ok, that's really, like, four questions. But, you get the idea.

TentCamper says: I can say that …with the limited funds that we have at the moment…we make 90% of the spending decisions together. BUT, I am 100% in control of fire wood and math homework help. Who needs more control than that?!

DaddyGeekBoy says: Though I am the sole bread winner, it's not in my nature to pull any "I earn the money, so I make the decisions" crap. Besides, WonderWife™ wouldn't stand for it anyway. I live in a democratic household and any major money decisions are made together.

Literal Dan says: I'm unquestionably the one in charge of our finances, since my wife has little desire for involvement, and I have a greater knack for it. I keep her briefed on things as best I can, but it would definitely be a huge adjustment for her to take over if I was gone for some reason.Ever since I left my job almost 2 years ago, she makes much more than me, but before that, I made much more than her, and it's always been the same.

Dads Who Mock the World says: It depends on the dollar amount of the decision. Anything over $100 should be cleared by the spouse (I fail at this regularly). My Wife does the money making, but I do the bill paying.

Hubman says: For the most part, we discuss any big purchases, anything over $200 or so, together. We're almost equal money earners, though I do make a little more, so we really do treat it as a partnership.

Dad’s House says: I'm a single dad, so you'd think I make the financial decisions. But my kids sure know how to empty out my wallet with decisions of their own.

Southern Sage says: All major purchases must be decided on by both of us. She spends all the money, without me seeing it or questioning it. I do hold veto power on any purchase but have only used it a couple of times. She pretty much does what she wants.

Trooper Thorn says: Since I am no longer married, the process has become much simpler. Step 1. I work and get paid
Step 2. On the first of the month I give my ex 1/3 of the pay for the child support regardless of how much time the kids have been with me that month
Step 3. Pay my rent and my lawyer.
Step 4. On the 15th of the month I give my ex 1/3 of the pay as spousal support because since she left me in 2006, has been unable to work even though she has a university degree and the kids are in high school.
Step 5: Pay gas, heat, water and some food without going too much farterh into debt.
Step 6. Thankfully there is no step 7 since I can't afford to buy the rope to hang myself.


2 - How often, on average, do you have sex? (Any swingers in the room may differentiate between sex with the just the wife and sex with others.) My husband and I have an ongoing, playful debate about whether or not we are "normal". I think there are a lot of factors that go into what's "normal" for different people - age, how long you've been married, the number and age of your kids, work situations, etc. So, I'm curious to see what you the Hot Dads have to say on the subject.

TentCamper says: It tends to go back and forth quite a bit. We go through periods when we are getting busy every day (whether it is sex or fondling, groping or pleasing each other manually – publically and privately). We also have weeks where it is 3 to 4 times a week…even down to once or twice.

We have 6 kids and finances are a mess right now…so sometimes it is hard to feel ‘in the mood’ when shit is falling all over you. I think normal is/should be at least 5 days a week. My plan is to be back to normal within the next 5 day.

DaddyGeekBoy says: I suspect that we are below average right now. The second kid has really exhausted us. But we're slowly regaining our mojo.

Literal Dan says: This varies widely, but I'd say about 3 times a week on average. We're in our late 20s, we've been married for 6 years, and we have two kids (5 and 2).

Dads Who Mock the World says: On average, not enough. The weeks that she is out of town, once. When she is here, twice.

Hubman says: Ehem, as the swinger in the room...We probably average 6 days a week. And that's just with each other. That number has changed dramatically over the years- when we were first married, I worked a morning job and she worked retail, often at night, so 2-3 times a week was probably our average then. When I was in grad school and prepping for my comprehensive exams, once or twice a week, when we had a newborn AND I was in grad school? Let's not go there! As of Sept 29th Veronica and I have been together for 19 yrs and we have as much sex now as the first year we were together!And for the record, on average we probably have sex with other twice a month.

Dad’s House says: As a single dad, I can go long dry spells without sex. When I find a lover or girlfriend I connect with, we'll have sex 2-3 times a day, every day that is humanly possible. Even if it means doing it in the backyard. Gotta make up for lost time during those dry spells.

Southern Sage says: 5x a week. That’s probably the average.

Trooper Thorn says: It depends on how often someone leaves a copy of "Mademoiselle" on the bus.


3 -Who are the top three hotties on your "List" ... you know, the mental list of famous hot women you want a "get outta jail free pass" for from your spouse to sleep with should the opportunity every arise. Shut up, you know you have a list.

TentCamper says: Since our recent post (by dadshouse) I would have to have Kim Kardashian on the list (though I may slip a pillow case over her head.) I would have to have Jessica Alba (though she is young enough to be my daughter…fell in love with her smoking body watching Dark Angel.) Lastly Jennifer Garner (from Alias) - I guess I have a thing for bad ass TV hotties. Then again...I kind of think that the above women may be a bit boring in the sack. Is there a clause that they do whatever I want? Otherwise I might do the switcherooo over to folks like; Angelina or someone that could be fun!

DaddyGeekBoy says: I am not allowed to keep a list because of situations like this.

However, my number one most lusted after celebrity is without a doubt Kelly Monaco. This is public knowledge in my house.

Literal Dan says: If I was to sit down and make a list, it would become offensively long, as my wife would attest. But I'll pick three right now, which would make a different list than another day: Diane Lane, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Zooey Deschanel. (Here, as a bonus, I'll give you tomorrow's list: Rachel Weisz, Elle McPherson, and Natalie Portman.)

Dads Who Mock the World says: Nicole Kidman is the only one that has had any staying power. All others just come and go with my whim.

Hubman says: Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek - Any other famous hot chick who is willing to get nekkid with me. I'm not picky....

Dad’s House says: Marisa Tomei. Kim Kardashian. And a threesome with Marisa Tomei and Kim Kardashian. What can I say, I'm an ass man.

Southern Sage says: Hmmmm I'm not much of a knower of famous people. Lets see. Sarah Palin. Jenna Jamison, theres two hows that?

Trooper Thorn says: My ex got my list in the divorce.


Anonymous asked:

Do you masturbate? If so, how often (and is it alone or with your partner?)

TentCamper says: Ummmm....YES! In the shower sometimes...and before sex sometimes. We both do and like to watch one another...get's us worked up:)

DaddyGeekBoy says: Yes. If sex isn't happening it's usually my plan B. If you really want to know frequency, please refer to my answer to question #2.

Literal Dan says: Anyone who says no is lying (or, I suppose, I feel sad for them), and anyone who doesn't answer just doesn't want to talk about it. The frequency is something I don't track, but I'm sure it varies inversely with the second question above.

Dads Who Mock the World says: Yes, several times a week. Particularly on the weeks that the Wife is traveling.

Hubman says: Of course I do! Maybe once or twice a week. Why jerk off much more than that when I have a wife who wants to fuck me every day of the week and twice on Sunday? I rarely if ever jerk off with a partner. If a partner is there, I can think of much more creative and interesting ways to get off ;-)

Dad’s House says: See my answer to question 2, and use your imagination.

Southern Sage says: Hmmmm I'm not much of a knower of famous people. Lets see. Sarah Palin. Jenna Jamison, theres two hows that?

Trooper Thorn says: Is this who I think it is 'Anonymous'? You should know. I can see your eyeball staring at me though the peephole you drilled in my shower.

19 comments:

BigLittleWolf said...

Very educational for a Monday morning. (Might you package this up for PBS?) And what great questions from ZenMom!

I would love to know where you gents position yourselves in the realm of top 10 male fantasies, and of course, what you think of the top 10 female fantasies. With a little...mmm... encouragement, might you share?

And then, help your women out by fulfilling a few of theirs?

http://dailyplateofcrazy.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/male-fantasy-female-fantasy-similarities-and-differences/

OneZenMom said...

Great answers!

Funny, honest, interesting ... You guys never disappoint. ;)

TentCamper said...

BLW - what sort of encouragement do you speak of? If properly encouraged...Hot Dads ALWAYS cum through

Zen-ster - we aim to please!!

dadshouse said...

Trooper Thorn - glad to hear you don't have money to buy some rope. As a single dad, I know the feeling. Finances are tough.

Regarding sex - all you married guys rock! You are wearing the Hot Dads banner, for sure. Props.

Danielle said...

Sage- Seriously! Sarah Palin??
Now, I would do Jenna's husband in a heartbeat.
Trooper- You are cracking me up!

Not a soccer mom said...

Havent been here for a little while and wow what a great time to come back!
I am with Danielle, Palin???? eewww

Great answers guys, will help when I am masterbating

Missty said...

LOVE the answers! You guys Rock... but you already knew that now didn't you?

Janie Woods said...

LOVE the answers! We talk about any spending over $100--other than that, it's OK.

Trooper, I think I love you....(;

And Sage? You KNOW I love you!!

Trooper Thorn said...

Does Southern Sage have a scenario where his two "Listettes" have some girl-on-girl action? I bet he does.

Janie Woods said...

Trooper:

Ahahahaha! You should try and find it!!!

TentCamper said...

Dadshouse - agreed on the rope thing! and thanks for the props...I do my best!
Danielle - Sarah Palin....might be a pleasant suprise.
Not a soccer mom - feel free to elaborate on your last line.
Missty - yes...we know.
Janie - Dang...I feel unloved!
Trooper - I am SURE he does!!

BigLittleWolf said...

Hey TentCamper! Six kids already? Encouragement? Let's see... I have a very hot oven. And I enjoy using it... To make cookies. In my finest footwear, of course. Cookies for the kids?

Janie Woods said...

Tentcamper: We'll just have to fix that! It's just that Sage is just soooo, oh I don't know, manly in his F-250....

TentCamper said...

Well.....I'm thinking about painting some flames on the sides of my mini van. Hows that for manly?!

Janie Woods said...

Oh yeah, the flames would definitely do it. Now that's a vision I'll have dancing in my head the rest of the night!! Make sure that "Hot Dad On Board" is in the back window, too. Or how about the Hot Dads logo down the side?? Bet you'd get even more followers!!

LiteralDan said...

Now I feel compelled to note that we also, of course, discuss any big purchases, with "big" being relative to how necessary the item is to one or all of us.

BigLittleWolf, you got my attention with the cookies... go on... Oatmeal raisin? Chocolate chip? Peanut butter? Don't leave me hanging.

M said...

Very good answers boys!

Trooper Thorn, we SO need to talk. I think I have an Ask Hot Dads question that would be right up your and Dads House's alley.

Swirl Girl said...

I wonder if the answers would be the same if the 'hot siginficant other' answered...Hhhmmmmm

Anonymous said...

heck yeah @ Palin!
sheeeeeeeesh

I dig smart, hot chicks, you won't find even one on the other side but the list goes on & on on her side.

Related Posts with Thumbnails