Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sages Sunday Slides and Sillies, Caption Contest

Awesome Senior Moment

Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent
inter-action between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro
station in DC. There were protesters on the train platform handing out
pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one.

The elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young
(20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely
declined. The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a
gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said, "Lady,
don't you care about the children of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France
during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam. All
three died so you could have the right to stand here and badmouth our
country.. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and
open it."

You go girl!

1. Lol, sounds like me!



2. Poor crackers just tryin to have a slice of the good life!


3. Just sayin!


4. Ain't no doubt about that!




Caption contest! Ha! try your luck!


Didja try the caption contest??? Hey tomorrow is my birthday! Did y'all fill my inbox with naked pics get me something nice? Well you have one more day to do it so go ahead and send em! I posted in Sageville also so hit that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
Good one! Kid might suffocate but he should be good in a crash!

Anonymous said...

i swear i've seen those people where i live.

in fact, they may be our neighbors.

TentCamper said...

"Don't worry hon...the cops will never notice that he's not wearing a helmet."

or

"Mommy...I...can't....breathe...and ...your...armpit...stinks...and ...daddy's...back...hair...is...scratching....my...face!"

Alexander said...

check this | there | this site | here | this page | there | check this | this site

here | this site | this page | there | check this | this site | here | this page

there | this page | check this | this site | here | this page | there

Related Posts with Thumbnails