Thursday, September 17, 2009

To Pee Or Not To Pee

By TentCamper

As you may be able to tell from the name of my blog, I have a tendency to pee into the wind now and again. But that is not the only thing about pee that I like….I grew up in the northeast and spent many a winter producing creative ‘art’ on my white snow canvas. I peed on my brother after my other brother and I tied him up. I have (I am man enough to admit it) peed myself …as a grown man. I pee outdoors at every opportunity…bushes, behind trees, alleys, fields, off boats, in streams…you know…pretty much anywhere. In addition to all of that, I have a small bladder, so I go pretty much all the time.


As a 41 year old man, with all of the aforementioned experience, I do consider myself an expert…or urinary master extraordinaire…as I have been referred to from time to time.
With that said, I have considered writing books on the subject…things like Taking the Piss (The History of PEE) for the guys and How to Pee Standing Up for all of you ladies…who want to let loose and pee in the wind with me. Maybe I am talking about pee too much or maybe just sharing too much about myself personally, but I really don’t care. I love to pee.
You know when you have to pee really bad?...no when holding it hurts so much that you actually start to laugh. When you finally let go…it is complete ecstasy… A ‘peegasm’ if you will. Or when you (knowing how big or small your own bladder is) pee for so long that you wonder if something is wrong…then you just get that little smile on your face…you’ve actually impressed your own self. What about when ….oh never mind…you get my point.
Lastly, I got a bit upset when I saw this. Who do theses asses think they are anyways?



12 comments:

Cande said...

That is pretty funny.
The sign however scares me. I don't understand the scissors. What? is it a threat? Is it a warning?

Anonymous said...

I am with you Cande...those scissors make me a bit nervous!

OneZenMom said...

Um, near as I can tell, that sign is prohibiting you from cutting your pee. That's just weird.

dadshouse said...

That first image is awesome!

When I was a kid, my friend had a Weepy the Wee Wee toy. We'd fill it up with water, drop Weepy's pants and watch him pee. Hours of delight for preteen boys.

You sound a little like Weepy. (Haha - just kidding. I know you can take it!)

TentCamper said...

Yeah...them there scissors are freakin scary!!

as for me/Weepy, I guess there are similarities...but fun for preteen boy...I think not!!

Unknown said...

You have made me laugh out loud so many times. Thanks for lightening up my days...

Chapter Two said...

Ummm, I think you can probably get some meds for this.... counseling maybe? ;)

Trooper Thorn said...

You know you have been peeing for too long when you actually get tired and have to support yourself with an arm against the wall.

chocdrop said...

Oh I am not proud to admit it, but I have had the peegasm! I have a bad habit of sometimes not peeing when I should and I wait.

Amber said...

This made me LOL
I'm a frequent pee-er as well, anywhere and anytime, if I gotta go, I'm going.
It never occurred to me to describe the heaven that is a peegasm, as a peegasm. My Mr thinks I'm nuts for even trying to explain that to him. Glad I'm not the only one! And yes, there have been many times where I've actually burst out laughing cause I'm taking too long to finish...

Anonymous said...

do you drink a lot of water?? Well I think guys are sooo lucky that they can just pee anywhere, I had to do a bush pee this summer during a road trip. I just could not hold it in anymore, I had to make sure it didnt land on my shoes and had to squat the right way as to not pee on my shorts, took a long time to do, when I got back to the car my husband asked, what took so long?

Edgar said...

Very helpful piece of writing, much thanks for the article.
limosine service | Chest Pain Anxiety | kidney stones and diet

Related Posts with Thumbnails