Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ask Hot Mamas - Episode 3

As our 3rd installment of the Ask Hot Mamas series, we are offering up an inside look at Single Nucking Lost Mom Quest Says Limit for Left Nuts ….or something like that!!

Have fun with this read!!!

...and here are the questions that were posed to the 'ladies.'

What is your favorite part of your own body, and why?

The Quest for T says: Its funny how this keeps changing. I've always thought I had great breasts but now I'm partial to my ass. Sometimes I just like to smack it because it feels so good! Especially after a run... hard as a rock!I still like my eyes. And my tummy because I recently paid quite a bit to get it back to pre-children normal.Ya know, I'm very happy with my body. Period. That feels pretty good to say at nearly 40 years old.

Danielle says: I would probably have to say my boobs. I know, I know-that's just not right-but it's true! Although they are a pain in the ass when it comes to finding shirts that fit, or getting people to look me in the eye, they are also a great asset! Of course, if you want me to be politically correct, I would tell you that I love my eyes. They are dark brown, but have a blue ring around them.

Nucking Futs Mama says: My back cause it's the only part of my body I don't ever see.

Nothing Off Limits says: My eyes. I love playing up the eyes.

SingleMomSays says: My tongue. Why? For its many purposes of course; speech, taste, kissing, licking...


When single and dating, how many dates before you'll put out? We understand there are degrees of putting out, so your answer might have multiple parts.

The Quest for T says: Well, it depends on the date. In my last major relationship, it was the first date. I had known the guy since high school though. Then again, it had been 17 years since we'd seen each other. I think it also depends on what you're looking for. If you are just looking for sex, then why not go for it?! If its a relationship you're after, then you might still go for it if there's a deeper connection than purely physical. However, I think many women don't know what they're looking for until they're wrapped up in something they want or don't want. Chemistry. Sometimes you can't fight it. And I like sex. Very much, in fact.

Danielle says: Well, back in my dating days (wow! I sound super-old when I say that, don't I?), I would for sure kiss on the first date, if I liked the guy. He might even get some boob-touching action, if he's lucky. I have been known to "put out" before (read: one night stand), but not often. If I really really liked the guy, and I could tell he was digging me, I would put out within a month or so.

Nucking Futs Mama says: I haven't been single and dating since college, so I guess that would've depended on how many Nat Light beers I'd had out of the frat keg that night. :-)

Nothing Off Limits says: Depends on the guy. With my husband it wasn't that long but I don't know. I don't have a set time or number of dates.

SingleMomSays says: It depends on how well i know the guy. Every situation is different and every guy is different but generally way more than three for sex. I'm a relationship kinda girl so i don't rush it.


What is your biggest fear (what scares you the most)?

The Quest for T says: Fear. I know that sounds like such a presidential thing to say but its true. I've found that being fearful only draws to us that which we fear. Haven't you heard the expression: FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real ?

Danielle says: Well, I have two pretty big ones, and I can't really think about them long enough to decide which is worse. 1. Being alone. I don't mean being in my house alone, or spending a weekend alone (oh, a girl can dream, can't she??), but losing my loved ones and spending the rest of my life alone. I'm not a quiet person, and I am definitely one that feels most alive around others. Being alone would be brutal for me. 2. Getting seriously ill (read: cancer) and being a big pain in the ass for my loved ones. I don't do well with pain, or asking for help.

Nucking Futs Mama says: the bald dude at my gym who follows me around and tries to get me to friend him on Facebook.

Nothing Off Limits says: well this is a downer but I guess my cancer coming back

SingleMomSays says: Outliving my children.


Women love for a man to be a good listener on a date. When should the woman listen to the man?

The Quest for T says: Really? Don't we all want to be listened to? I know I tend to talk... a LOT... but I pride myself on being a good listener. I think a man will be a good listener if he too feels heard. I think there should be a give and take from the very first date.

Danielle says: On a date? Well, when he says "I got this" when the check comes. Ha! No, seriously? I think a woman should listen to the man when he gives advice on a highly-emotional subject. I can admit that I am highly emotional, and sometimes that means I seem irrational. So, I respect my husband's advice when I'm an emotional, irrational mess, because I know that he is thinking in terms of LOGIC & REASON.

Nucking Futs Mama says: when she runs out of things to say.

Nothing Off Limits says: I think it's important for a woman to really listen and show interest on a date too. It needs to be mutual in my opinion.

SingleMomSays says: I always listen with one exception; when he is an arrogant ass talking only about himself i eventually tune him out and end the date quickly.


What Elf would you consider yourself?(Happy, Horny, Naughty, Whiny, Sexy, Mopey, Sweety, Angry, Needy)

The Quest for T says: Well damn. I can be all of these elves and MORE!At this moment, I'm feeling 'Naughty'. Probably because I've answered the next question already.

Danielle says: I would consider myself Happy, although wow, I'd love if I could consider myself Sexy or Naughty. RAWR.

Nucking Futs Mama says: Well, my husband calls me Sexy, but I pay him to say that.

Nothing Off Limits says: Sexy

SingleMomSays says: Definitley Horny


What is the one thing that turns you on the most?

The Quest for T says: Confidence. And not cocky, self-absorbed arrogance. I mean confidence in your ability as a man, significant other, parent, family member, athlete, employee or whatever you put your mind to. There is something inherently sexy about a man who knows he is a good man. He will make mistakes, as we all do, but he can allow himself a mistake and know that it does not define him. He has down days too but can pick himself up, learn from life and inspire those around him. I'm getting turned on just writing this...

Danielle says: With the opposite sex: When a man pulls your body up to his w/ a strong sense of purpose. Also? Thighs. With the same sex: Curves. Freckles. Sexy lips.

Nucking Futs Mama says: Kissing on the neck or behind the ears -- yum yum yum!

Nothing Off Limits says: I'm a visual person. I like watching a little adult entertainment on occasion. haha

SingleMomSays says: There is no one thing really as lots of different things turn me on at different times and can vary depending on the man. I'm a sucker for a good back rub but otherwise only a man who knows me well will get that information. ;)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the other ladies' answers!

OneZenMom said...

Great questions, Hot Dads. And AWESOME answers Hot Mamas! ;)

Missty said...

Oh great answers ladies!!

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaa @ adult entertainment!

Great answers ladies!

My Bottle's Up! said...

good god i just want to make out with all of you!!!!

MindyMom said...

I, too, like seeing the others answers! Great questions and fun post!

said...

SO much fun reading these!! There are lots of sexy mamas out there!

Anonymous said...

We need a kick-ass picture to post on our own blogs (like episode 1 and 2)! Also? How about a button that says we were featured? Yeah, I know-bossy. Also? I love how I'm telling you guys what to do w/ your site, for my own gain. :)
xoxo

Janie Woods said...

Awesome answers! Danielle-Lee, I think I love you!!

I so enjoy this blog!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I love ur answers ladies!

I know ONE elf I wouldn't be...WHINEY my hubs won't allow it... *crosses arms and stomps foot*

Also... Guys were lucky to get to first base after date three...yet they kept coming back, but I made sure it was worth the wait. Except no sex tell this lady was married :)

I love the hot mama's q & a, but I miss the hot dads opinions also :)

But I like danielles suggestions of a button! Mine should say something about being a guinea pig since I was part of the test run :)

Rachael @PineappleBabble said...

I knew there was a reason why I follow Nucking Futs Mama - we are sympatico.

NFM...I would like to invite you to join my wolf pack. We get together every other Tuesday night for Natty Light and scrapbooking (except we don't scrapbook - that's just a cover for the DH's and SO's).

XOXO

And great Qs Hot Dads! Ah the minds of men...sooooo difficult to unravel.

dadshouse said...

I'm loving these answers! Although, some photographic evidence to go along with the best body part answer sure would help. A wall calendar, maybe?

Nucking Futs Mama - your answer to "when should a woman listen" cracked me up.

Of course, since you're probably still talking, you didn't hear me say that. Oh well...

DGB said...

Said it before and I'll say it again. You Hot Mama's rule.

What's a Hot Dad without a Hot Mama?

TentCamper said...

THIS is why I say that moms are WAY hotter than the average woman with no kids.

By the way - Shelle - this was our post...if you want to write a book...use your blog :) oh...and Ask Hot Dads will be up on Monday (y'all need to keep sending in questions!)

TentCamper said...

Maybe I should do a (tasteful) collage of all of the Hot Dads' and Hot Mamas' best parts (Tasteful close ups) hmmmmm anyone wanna see that?

Sandi said...

This was fun! :) I liked reading all the other's answers.

Anonymous said...

@Tent Camper! Yes, that would an awesome idea! Do a collage, damn it! ;)
AND A BUTTON. Sheesh! You're making me YELL. IN ALL CAPS.

OneZenMom said...

RE: The collage ... But, I don't *have* any pictures of my brain!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails