Monday, May 11, 2009

Ask Hot Dads

Over the past few weeks, we have not received any questions from you all for our weekly Ask Hot Dads post. What we did get was people asking when we would post another one- so the question we will attempt to answer for you all today is as follows.

Barney asks: "When is the next install of ask Hot Dads coming out?"

TentCamper says: As we have all learned…it is our duty to only express our opinions and offer advice and expertise when our women request it. Not saying that we don’t have moments of uncontrollable verbal vomit, but all in all…we try to reserve our vast knowledge for those in need.

That being said…ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!

Please note: The Ask Hot Dads series is not only for mothers…we’d be happy to answer questions from women, men and …those dads who may be in need of a touch of advice from our vast and exceptional brain power.

Get the questions rolling in and we will gladly resolve all of your issues and problems.

Southern Sage says: Well I think that sometimes I back off so as not to hog the forum. I usually post on Sunday so if I post other than that I try to schedule it way out to allow the others room to post. It also seems to be a busy time with kids, our school is winding down, soft and t-ball final games and parties and such happening. I don't know how the rest of the guys feel but I am for interaction and my theory on my other blog is "ask and ye shall receive" so readers if you would like to offer a theme or some questions or something you would like for us to write about the pull your big panties up and say it and I'm sure will put out for you!

Dadshouse says: Whenever the hot mamas find time between spa treatments and retail therapy days to ask another question! Until then, I'll be in my man cave. Er... garage.

DaddyGeekBoy says: It’s tough having all of the answers. Some people are intimidated. They feel that when approaching, they need to try to stump us. They feel that they can only ask the unanswerable questions. While it’s true that we can answer the tough ones, we also dig the Larry King style softball questions too. So to answer your question, the next edition of Ask the Hot Dads depends on you people. It depends on your thirst for knowledge. Your desire to have us tell you how it really is. The power is yours. How are you going to use it?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

We get to have the power is it DGB? I'll have to start remembering that.
Dadshouse - Retail therapy and Spa days? What mammas are you hanging out with? (and seriously share the info, no spa days here).
As for Tentcamper and Sage, I have no questions. I am thinking though (which hurts but for the hotdads I'll think of something to ask).

Barney said...

thank you! I was wondering because I had sent a question a few weeks ago w/no answers.. figured I was thrown to the way-side...

With that all being said.. since my living situation is/has been semi-corrected... that question isnt required.. so - here's another...

For the last 6 yrs - I had a BFB (beneficial fuck buddy) recently we went our seperate ways because I thought I wanted to be in a relationship...realized I didnt - and now what the BFB back..in the process of ending it w/BFB, I guess I hurt his little feelings.. how do I go about re-establishing our "get togethers" with no strings attached?

chocdrop said...

I have had questions, but I always missed the deadline on thursday. I will definetly send some questions your way!!

chocdrop said...

FYI, I just sent a bunch of questions....looking forward to hearing from you dads.

dadshouse said...

Blogging Mama Andrea just asked the Hot Dads some questions! Woo-hoo!! Add them to the list!!

Retail therapy and Spa days? What mammas are you hanging out with?(Hey, we need questions... why not)

Just Jules said...

I want to ask how a mom gets spa days and retail therapy? j/k

I will have to ponder all the things I need to know.

LiteralDan said...

I'm thinking most of the mommas are actually busy in therapy for retail withdrawal, given the state of our economy.

M said...

Hmmmm racking my brain for a pressing world issue I'd like you guys to weigh in on...

MakingChanges said...

Wow, an open invitation to ask all of my deep questions. I'm gonna have to think! Maybe I'll have to ask some of them anonymously so people won't be scared of what goes on in my head. Great, now that I say that people are going to think all anon comments are from me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails