Sunday, May 3, 2009

Caption Contest, funny

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball
headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together
at his groin, fell to the ground, and proceeded to roll around in agony.
The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.

"Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could
relieve your pain if you'd allow me," she told him.
"Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes," the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his
hands there at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to
help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his
pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and
asked, "How does that feel?" He replied, "It feels great, but I still think my
thumb's broken!"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now I understand the swine flu!!!!



Yeah well it is Masturbation Month!


I know y'all saw it too!



A blonde heard that baths in milk would make her beautiful.
She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a
mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So he
knocked on the door to clarify the point.
The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I
found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did
you mean 2.5 gallons?"
The blonde said, "No, I want 25 gallons. I'm going
to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I
can look young and beautiful again."
The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"
The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits. I can splash
it on my eyes."

My headstone when I die I hope! (click to big it)


Caption contest.......... come on y'all gimmie something good....




Well there ya go, steal whatcha wanna send you friends to play see what kinda captions you can come up with!

Southern Sage

11 comments:

Ian Newbold said...

mmmmmmm. Sausage.

Anonymous said...

I luurvs the other white meat!nomnomnom

said...

Hilarious, per the norm Sage.

I was thinking the last photo was how the swine flu started but I like your first one better!

Thanks for the laughs!

DGB said...

I don't care that my family keeps Kosher. We'll find a way to make this work. I promise.

nitebyrd said...

My parents want me to eat natural foods. But still alive bacon tastes like crap!

Not a soccer mom said...

Little Johnny lovesSnausages

Amber said...

Mmmm, baby, the other other white meat!

dadshouse said...

Damn, I need a broken thumb! And a cute therapist...

LiteralDan said...

"Wait, is THIS how you do an Eskimo kiss?"

TentCamper said...

"...and so the little blind boy fell instantly in love."

Sandi said...

wow.....can't read ric's comment...is it just me or is that in chinese or something? Anyway funny stuff...and I have seen that kid/pig photo a lot these days. No idea for a caption though I am sure something about swine flu would do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails