This post is going to test all of you readers. Let’s see how well you actually know us Hot Dads.
See if you can match what you know/or think you know about us with the right number below.
(match a letter to a number)
*****All of these are true!!
D. Southern Sage
1. I spent 6 years enlisted in the US Army?
2. I gave the valedictory address for my high school graduation having had my head shaved a few days before for wrestling team initiation. My mom was in tears.
3. I got kicked out of my college marching band for having an "attitude problem" (which means, I refused to take shit from the director). The jazz band director liked that story so much, he gave me a tryout and I played big band music the remainder of my college career.
4. I have an unbridled hatred for cilantro and glitter.
5. I had sex for the first time at the age of 13. It was on a YMCA campout and was with a 16 year old counselor.
6. I played pro baseball (minors) and pro softball (slow pitch)
WILL ANYONE GET MORE THAN 25%?
The Boy and the Pine Forest - One day, his parents drove him several hours outside of the city and the place that he knew as home. They passed by meadows, farms and forests on the way t...