Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday slides, Funnies, Caption contest

Little Robert attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest.. After a few minutes, Robert asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Robert, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom ...'

hehe

1. I hope I'm the first one t the privy! I don't wanna haveta poop on the bottom!


2. Oh yeah it ain't even close!


3. I think I ate hee and swilled much beer here, well thats my best guess after waking up!


Very important information has just been made public that I think is something you should all be aware of: Gonorrhea Lectim. The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease.
The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming on the market called Vo-tem-out! You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the second dosage in 2012, and simply don't engage in such behavior again, otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.
Several states are already on top of this like Virginia and New Jersey , and now Massachusetts , with many more seeing the writing on the wall. Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.

Amen to that!

4. My kids understand this truth!


5. I think I could pass these out by the tub full.
6. Do y'all rad a lot of blogs? These chicks are out there! Be careful!

7. BWahahahahahahhahaah

No Toilet Paper

A little boy asked his teacher if he could go to the bath- room.
She said yes.
When he went to wipe his fanny there was no toilet paper so, he used
his hand.
When he got back to class, his teacher asked, "What do you have in
your hand?"
The boy said, "A little leprechaun and if I open my hand he'll get
scared away."
He was then sent to the principal's office and the principal asked
him, "What do you have in your hand?"
The little boy said, "A little leprechaun and if I open my hands
he'll get scared away."
The principal got mad and yelled, "Open your hands NOW!"
He did and the little boy said, "Oh great , now look what you did,
you scared the shit out of him!"

acccccccccck that's just wrong!



Caption contest!!! Give it a shot!


Y'all have a big ole Sunday, maybe it won't rain out the race!

Go see what the Real World has going on!


Southern Sage <<< NSFW pics here.

4 comments:

Chapter Two said...

caption "parents always say it isn't their fault their children turned into axe murders, we beg to differ"

Anonymous said...

LOL
good one!

dadshouse said...

"Gimme the axe, Daddy. He stole my cookie!"

Funny photos, especially up top.

Not a soccer mom said...

Go 'Axe' (ask) your mama.

ok ok that was a bit biased...but you wanted to laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails