Monday, April 26, 2010

Fingers





Brothers and sisters all linked together
Gripping me hard, or light as a feather
Fingers so sexy, a delight for me to see
One stroke by them is never enough for me
One at a time, searching my skin
Finding the best place for caressing to begin

Brushing on my face or grabbing me below
Your gentile touch make my juices start to flow
From the fist touch until the last
It seems to me that an eternity has past
Touching, licking and sucking them – I like
How to work them - like riding a bike

I love your fingers, so sexual and sweet
Just remember…NEVER touch my feet

5 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL! Loved that end. I don't like me feet touched either...but when I'm forced to have them touched in the summer (pedicures) I realize some people have the right touch for the feet... No kidding, go get a pedicure...no seriously...GO! You'll thank me later.

TentCamper said...

yeah...I think I will pass on any pedicure action.

Thanks though

Danielle said...

Pedicures are close to godly. You are missing out!

Julian said...

The chap is completely right, and there's no skepticism.
Houston TX Movers | rental cars in san antonio | moving boxes

Mila Browning said...

Loveely post

Related Posts with Thumbnails