Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Slides, Funny, Caption Contest

IDIOT SIGHTING:
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "It's open!" His reply, "I know. I already got that side.
This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS

1. I need that button for when folks are babblin.
2. LOL



3. Tiger is da man!



I Miss Bill Clinton

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is hilarious. From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.

Number 1 - He played the sax..

Number 2 - He smoked weed.

Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with

"Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada .

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes."

4. Ha!


5. Then he ran for president and some of y'all voted for him!


6. Truth is funny sometimes.

7. The only way I'll ever have 6 pack abs!


Caption contest. Come on y'all can think of something!


IDIOT SIGHTING:
My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter.. She said, "You gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back." She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said "We're sorry but we cannot do that kind of thing." The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change..
Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.



Hope y'all have a lazy Sunday and your driver wins!

Go see what the Real World has going on!


Southern Sage

5 comments:

The Queen said...

Dear Titanic..

These are not a life jacket!




This is the reason so many women died on the titanic, we have come a long way baby...we now question what men say!

Chapter Two said...

Don't move or I'll shoot - they are loaded......


best I can do after finishing the whole 6 pack last night...sigh

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
good job ladies!!!!
TFF

Hubman said...

"Holy shit, who turned on the water jets?"

Web Hosting said...

Hi very sexy video sharing and great sharing about job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails