Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Momma Day, Slides, Caption Contest, Funnies

Well first we here at Hotdads know without Momma's we wouldn't be dads, but we'd still be hot I reckon so Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there.

1. Lay the wood Tiger!





When you are down in the dumps and think you have real problems, just remember:

SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD,
THERE IS A POOR GUY NAMED MR. PELOSI!...

2. Lay the rope George!


Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.
It's called a Wedding Cake.

3. LOL I think that is a plan!



5. Y'all can have my seat at the Pu Pu eatery!


7. LOL


Women will never be equal to men
Until they can walk down the street with a bald head
And a beer gut, and still think they are sexy. (Sounds like me!)

8. If your neck is just too short, this is a plan!

Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.

9. I do the same thing around boobies there lil man!

10. Well if your man and your kids didn't give you anything then here ya go. Some flowers from us to you!!


Caption contest............... surely y'all can come up with something!


Well there ya go. Steal whatcha wanna y'all have a great mothers day. Hit up Sageville, oh and you can enter my GIVE-AWAY as many times as you like! Awesome stuff there too! CHeck that out.
Southern Sage
Happy Mothers day all.

7 comments:

Just Jules said...

Caption- "that's a sh*t load of trouble"

Anonymous said...

LOL
good one!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

"Someone had to much corn!"

Thanks for the flowers.

Fav pic was... #3! hehehe

Not a soccer mom said...

Awww a post to mothers.... That is sweet.
Caption: 'I have seen men miss the bowl but this is too much!'

jodi said...

Holy Cow! My first visit here and what a giggle. Love it! I will be back for more of your shenanigans!

dadshouse said...

Caption: "And this is why they don't put couches in the men's room."

Joanna Cake said...

Over here we had Mothers Day back in March but I'll accept the flowers anyway :) Some of those really made me laugh, particularly the girl licking the bedpost ;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails